How do the most influential voices in music drive awareness, stimulate change, and create legacies beyond their lyrics? Hear from some of the most influential, prolific, and powerful figures in the music industry today whose songs and projects are driving efforts to create global change in health, education, safety, immigration, gender equality, disaster relief, and climate change. This panel was featured at the 2018 Milken Conference in Los Angeles, CA.
Moderator: Doug Herzog, Former President, Viacom Music and Entertainment Group
- Harvey Mason, Jr., Founder and CEO, Hundredup Entertainment; Award-Winning Songwriter; Music, Film and Television Producer
- Hugh Evans, CEO, Global Citizen
- Michael Lang, Producer and Artistic Manager; Co-Creator, Woodstock Music & Art Festival
- French Montana, Artist; Global Citizen Ambassador For Global Health
- Diane Warren, Award-Winning Songwriter