Sing features more than 65 songs encompassing everything from rock, big band and jazz to classical, pop, R&B and dance/EDM. And that’s where Mason comes in: he’s the executive music producer for both the film and its soundtrack.
- How Hip-Hop And R&B Crushed Their Competition: Can Rock Bounce Back?
- Successful People In Hollywood Have These 4 Qualities
- ‘Sing’: Harvey Mason, Jr.’s long list of tunes for a musical ‘toon
- ‘Sing’ Producer Harvey Mason Jr. on New Soundtrack: ‘The Coolest Part Is the Diversity of the Music
- GRAMMY Pro Summit | Dallas